Lushcolor Microblading Pigments are high-quality, natural looking and rich in colour. With a selection of 14 shades and many mixing possibilities, there are endless artistic varieties that can be customised to each client. Lushcolour Micro Pigments are easy to work with and produce beautiful results on all different types of eyebrows.
Lushcolor Microblading Pigments are formulated with Iron Oxides which are well known to be safe for cosmetic use. Lushcolor pigments have a sufficient quantity of colorants and micro toner in each drop for maximum and effective absorption into the skin. The result is a true and more natural colour.
Lushcolor Microblading Pigments are used with Ethanol which prevents the pigment drying out too fast, and maintains the mixture during the application time.
Lushcolor Microblading Pigments can be mixed to match your client’s skin tone, eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner. The creamy, silky consistency of this pigment is perfect for both machine work and manual eyebrow embroidery method.
Advantages of the Lushcolor Microblading Pigments :
- Original material from United States
- CE Certified
- Titanium Dioxide helps protect against UV discoloration
- Dries slowly making it easier to use during application
- Use as-is, no mixing required
- 35 to 40 full eyebrow applications per 8ml
- Various colours for eyebrow, lip and eyeliners
- Strong colour saturation
- Long-lasting true colour
- Can mix with other colours to make various colours
- Manufactured and formulated under strict safety guidelines
- All pigments are packed and sterilized, ensuring the highest quality standards
Ingredients: Essence of Plant Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Water, Non-Toxic Pigment Blend
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight. Keep it in a cool and dry place.
For professional use only