Fougera Vitamin A & D Ointment is an aftercare cream for Microblading.
- Vitamin A And D Ointment Can Improve The Healing Of Newly Microbladed Eyebrow.
- The Cream Prevents the Formation of Melanin and Scarring and It Is Anti-Inflammatory.
- Provides moisture to help return the skin to a healthy state.
- The product is also very effective for dry skin conditions.
- Perfect for personal use or for resale in your salon.
- Ointment is rich in essential vitamins A and D which are important for faster healing.
- Aftercare Cream with Vitamin A and D in Sachets 5g.
- Cream Can Be Used For Tattoo, Microblading, Permanent Make Up Aftercare, Enriched with Vitamins A and D Which Will Help Prevent Scabs Formation, Faster Healing Time, Also Reduces Potential for Itching following treatment.
- By Applying 2-3 Times Daily Protects the Integrity of the Pigments Used.
- Apply liberally as needed to affected skin area and cover with a suitable loose dressing, if necessary.
- Vitamin A and D in a Base Containing Lanolin, White Petrolatum, Paraffin, and Fragrance.
- Used As Well For Minor Burns, Diaper Rash, Nipple Care and Dry Skin.
- Fast curing, no discoloration
- After using it, the wound will heal quickly, not itchy and decolouring
- Cleanse affected area with mild soap and warm water
- Reduces inflammation and helps healing, while maintaining the pigment colour
- Moisturises and hydrates skin after microblading
- Perfect for personal use or for resale in your salon
- 5g per sachet, sterile and foil wrapped
- Vitamin A & D Emollient can be used for improved healing of SPMU, Microblading and Permanent Makeup treatment.
- Helps to reduce the risk of scab formation, reduces potential for itching following treatment and therefore protects the integrity of the pigments used.
After tattoo & permanent makeup operation, use this for 3 days. Cover the wound with this product through the cotton swab evenly, three to five times a day.
Keep the Clean wound before use, wash the wound with water.
Prevent Scabs Formation, Faster Healing Time, and Also Reduces Potential for Itching Following Treatment Keep the wound clean. Before using, wash the wound with water