TKTX Topical Anaesthetic Numbing Cream (10 gram) effectively reduces the discomfort and pain of tattoos and permanent make-up procedures.
Active ingredients: 5.0% lidocaine, 5.0% prilocaine and 1.0% epinephrine (adrenaline).
TKTX topical anaesthetic numbing cream has been on the market since 1996 when the demand began to soar for pain-relieving applications in the beauty tattoo industry. Since then TKTX topical anaesthetic has become the most popular preparation internationally amongst tattoo professionals, while also equally popular in other fields such as superficial skin surgery, laser therapy, and even widely used for popular ear-piercing procedures.
- Permanent make-up & microblading
- Tattooing & laser tattoo removal
- Ear-piercing & body piercing
- Bikini waxing & body waxing
- Laser hair removal & IPL treatments
- Micro-needling & electrocautery
Instructions on how to use TKTX:
- Wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water.
- Cover with a hot towel on skin for 5 mintues, then dry the area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of TKTX numbing cream to the area and rub it in thoroughly.
- After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (2-3 mm thick) over the treatment area.
- Cover the TKTX cream with plastic wrap (cling film) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps to activate the cream and prevents the applied cream from drying out and losing activity.
- Leave TKTX cream and wrap on for 25-50 minutes before starting with procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas always apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove it in sections as procedure progresses.
- Treated skin typically remains numb for 3-5 hours once applied TKTX cream is removed from the numbed skin, while this also depends on the person, skin type and the area on the body.
- For Professional Use ONLY!
- Replace cap immeditialty after use
- Store above 0°C and below 30°C
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Keep out of the of reach children
Not suitable for people who have: heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, pregnant and/or breast feeding, or with an allergy to any TKTX ingredient, or those who have difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland.