Chrissanthie eye cleanse™ Foam Eyelid Cleanser for eyelash extension wearers. Chrissanthie eye cleanse™ Foam Eyelid Cleanser ensures proper cleaning of the eye lids and lashes which is essential for lash extensions. Eyelash technicians warn against using oil based, creamy cleansers as these may affect the adhesives. However eye cleanse™ will not interfere with the eyelash extensions adhesives while taking care to keep your eye lids and lashes area perfectly sterile and free from irritants.
Revolutionary Chrissanthie eye cleanse™ Eyelid Cleanser Foam with trea (80ml) is a science based lid hygiene formula. Rich and smooth Eyelid Cleanser Foam containing tea tree! Perfect Lash Cleanser and makeup remover for eyelash extensions. It’s a convenient and effective way to gently clean and condition the delicate eyelid and eyelashes. Proper eyelid hygiene is important for blepharitis caused by eyelash mites and bacteria, dry eye or other conditions. The foaming formula contains tea tree and citrus extracts. Hypo-allergenic and anti-inflammatory.
ABOUT eye cleanse™ FOAM EYELID CLEANSER 80ml
- eye cleanse™ Foam Eyelid Cleanser 80ml contains the correct percentage of tea tree
- Completely cleanses and sanitises eyelash extensions
- Designed by an Ophthalmologist to clean eyelids and eyelashes of all bacteria, lash mites and ocular secretions made in response to conditions such as Blepharitis.
- EU approved and not tested on animals.
- Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers, leaving eyes feeling cool and relieved without any oily residue
How to use
Wet the eye area with warm water and place a small drop of cleanser on a facial sponge page. Gently rub the foaming wash in circular motion around the lashes, over lids, lashes and brows. All make-up washes off cleanly. Gentle enough to use on entire face. Rinse well.
No Need to Dilute!
Diluting will reduce the effectiveness of the active ingredients, and open the product up to contamination and bacteria.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl, Sulphate, Laurl Betanie, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl, Suflasuccinate, Carbomer, Treithanqlamine, Citrus Extract, Alermifolia Extract , Polysobate and Diazolidinyl Urea
Three Facts on Blepharitis
- 30% -50% of children and adults suffer this condition
- Trials have shown a 42% prevalence of the Demodex mite in patients with chronic anterior blepharitis
- Tea tree oil has not only anti-Demodex properties, but also broader, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that may enhance its therapeutic potential