Goodbye Mascara! Eyelash extensions allow for the enhanced beauty of a flawless natural look. With the choice of Classic Eyelash Extensions or Volume Eyelash Extensions. The Micro-Bubble Technique is the most famous adhesive-application technique around the World, used by the most advanced eyelash extensions professionals.
Micro-Bubble Technique TIPS:
- Never ‘paint’ the adhesive up and down the natural lash [bad technique allowing extensions bases to lift and extensions peel off the natural lashes]. Rather focus your efforts on the base of the extension.
- Gather a micro bubble [the size of a sugar crystal] on the very base of the extension to be applied.
- Press down the bubble against the isolated natural lash [no other natural lashes should be alongside it].
- Make sure that you can see the micro-bubble amount of adhesive that you have gathered at the very base of the extensions to be applied. An invisible amount of glue will not bond. The micro-bubble glue should be visible as the size of a sugar crystal and it’s position should be at the very base of the extension to secure proper attachment.
- If the glue bulges very slightly on either side of the extension [which is normal], make use of the disposable micro-brush applicator [with 1mm diameter], or the side/back of your tweezer to smooth the adhesive down the lash [towards you] directly to the absolute base of the extension [where the strongest bond will form for maximum retention].
- If you decide to quickly pick up the extension again [before glue completely dried] to reposition it, note that you will need another fresh drop [micro-bubble] of adhesive
- Before use, always mix the glue with a ‘swirl-shake’, or firmly pat the glue against your palm [of hand].
- Never shake ‘up-and-down’ very vigorously to avoid glue collecting in the lid [and drying hard].
- After aliquoting out a portion [drop] of the glue always [dry] wipe the nib tip [of the adhesive bottle] clean using paper-towel each time after aliquoting out a portion [drop] of the glue.
- Always replace the cap [of adhesive bottle] quickly and tightly immediately each time directly after use to avoid excess air [oxygen] entering the bottle.
- Always store your adhesive in an upright position in the refrigerator [at 0-4°C] in long periods of time between clients or overnight.
- Never wipe the nib tip of the adhesive bottle with water or acetone since either of these as well as air [oxygen] will negatively change the glue.