Super Numb® Topical Anaesthetic Numbing Cream 30g will work as advertised when applied according to the application provided. Official import from the USA.
- Wash the eyebrows with brow cleanser. Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the eyebrow area and rub in thoroughly.
- After rubbing numbing cream into the skin, apply a second layer of cream (3-5 mm thick) over the area.
- Cover the numbing cream with plastic wrap. The heat under the plastic wrap helps to activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out
- Leave the wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
- Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.