Lushcolor Micro Pigments are formulated with Iron Oxides which are well known to be safe for cosmetic use. Lushcolor pigments have a sufficient quantity of colorants and micro toner in each drop for maximum and effective absorption into the skin. The result is a true and more natural colour.
Lushcolor Micro Pigments are used with Ethanol which prevents the pigment drying out too fast, and maintains the mixture during the application time.
Lushcolor Micro Pigments can be mixed to match your client’s skin tone, eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner. The creamy, silky consistency of this pigment is perfect for both machine work and manual eyebrow embroidery method.
Advantages of the Lushcolor Micro Pigment:
- Original material from United States
- CE Certified
- Perfect rich and thick consistency
- Titanium Dioxide helps protect against UV discoloration
- Dries slowly making it easier to use during application
- Use as-is, no mixing required
- 35 to 40 full eyebrow applications per 8ml
- Various colours for eyebrow, lip and eyeliners
- Strong colour saturation
- Long-lasting true colour
- Can mix with other colours to make various colours
- Manufactured and formulated under strict safety guidelines
- All pigments are packed and sterilized, ensuring the highest quality standards
- Expiry dates visible on each product
- Material Safety Data Sheet certificates are available upon request
- Not tested on animals
Ingredients: Essence of Plant Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Water, Non-Toxic Pigment Blend
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight. Keep it in a cool and dry place.
For professional use only